KYB vs. Bilstein (Who Makes Better Shocks?)
· Bilstein: A+ While KYB shocks last just as long as any other shocks, Bilstein takes it to the next level. The bare minimum most of their shocks last is 100,000 miles, and that’s if you’re driving it in hard conditions. Bilstein builds their shocks to …
KYB vs. Bilstein shocks
· KYB vs. Bilstein shocks – what’s better Technical Info: 3rd Generation: NON-DRIVETRAIN Home Forums Gallery All of them try to sell me the Monroe Reflex of these KYB Monomax shocks. _____ 2006 Megacab, 3.73 Ratio Tranny Rebuilt 5″ Turbo Back
Bilstein vs. KYB shocks?
· RE: Shocks I did the same Bilstein vs. KYB debate thing when replacing shocks on my ’92 Coupe. I have the base suspension (Not Z51) and decided on the KYB’s in part beause I got a great price at one of the on-line parts places (Not Vette specific vendor).
KYB Monomax vs Bilstein HD
· had the kyb on my 2002 f150 was a little more bouncy then the ranchos but you could not bottom them out and rode great when i pulled my boat Click to expand How stiff was the ride compared to the stock shocks?
Buying new shocks KYB Monomax or Bilstein HDs or …
· i need some advice guys my shocks are rough as hell i got it inspected and it needs to be replaced i can get the KYB Monomax for about $190 and the Bilstein Heavy Duty for about $250 and the Edelbrocks for abotu $305 which one should i go with
KYB vs Bilstein vs Rancho shocks??
· Hey Fella’s I need some feed back on anyones experience with the following shocks. I have a 2003 k3500 crew cab 4wd DRW. 1) KYB -Monomax Hi Performance 2) Bilstein- BST Heavy duty 3) Rancho – RS9000XL Cheers!
Toyota 4Runner Forum
Bilstein vs. KYB shocks and struts, what say you? It’s time to replace shocks and struts on both my ’01 4Runner SR5 and the wife’s ’00 Tacoma (Prerunner), both 2WD (sadly) I’m leaning toward the KYB Monomax for both.
Coast Resorts Open Roads Forum: Tow Vehicles: KYB vs …
· New Monomax shocks came today and will be installed ASAP, as soon as I get my current project out of the garage. If anybody wants a set of Bilsteins with about 50 miles on them, PM me, they’ll fit all the GM HD pickups 00-07.
Kyb Or Bilstein
· I am looking to replace the shocks on my 2001 1500 Silverado 2wd ext cab. I can get a set of 4 Bilstein HD shocks for ( $251.80 minus 10% discount ) $226.62 from Shockwarehouse.com or I can get a set of KYB Monomax shocks for $208 from Summitracing
Any opinions on KYB Monomax shocks?
· I am in the market for new shocks on my 01 1500 4X4 Sport. I want to know you opinions KYB Monomax shocks 565017 front & 565017 rear. Tell me the good, bad
KYB Shocks Reviews, The best Suspension Brand
· KYB Shocks (as well as its other suspension parts) have earned a reputation for their performance-boosting qualities. A lot of their products have proven to be so good and so reliable that they are being used for purpose-built vehicles such as race cars, off-road
KYB Shocks & Struts
KYB World Class Shocks & Struts Online Store | KYB AGX | KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts | KYB Monomax Performance Shocks | KYB Gas-A-Just Shocks Summerland Auto Sports 7441 Garden Grove Blvd. Suite F Garden Grove, CA 92841 Tel: (714) 890-1247
Monomax vs. Gas-a-just
· I talked to a KYB distributor and told him my application. he went to a catalogue that only showed shocks with the same mounting ends. KG4006 are actually 2″ shorter then the shocks that are designed for Tacomas. so if you are running dropped leafs, these work perfect.
Best Shocks for 4×4 Trucks
Best Shocks for 4×4 Trucks Image Score Link Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shock Absorber 4.7 Gabriel 49235 Air Shocks 4.5 Monroe Load Adjusting Shock Absorber 4.5 Bilstein 24191203 Truck Shock Absorber 4.5 KYB 565104 Gas Shock 4.4
KYB Gas Adjust or Bilstein?
· The KYB are about $150 for a set and the Bilstein are $300. I’m fine spending the extra if it’s worth it, but would rather not spend extra if I won’t notice a difference. My driving is 90% on the road, I do try to get offroad a few times a year, but it’s nothing too crazy, just goofing off with my kids or going to an out of the way campsite.
KYB Monomax Shock
Going on a long road trip and the Bilstein”s were past 40K miles and about time to go. Wanted something softer than the Bilstein shocks for a more comfortable ride. These KYB MonoMax are smooth. Very comfortable ride, very nice handling, BUT if you”re going
KYB is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of shock absorbers, supplying around 50 million original equipment shocks annually to world leading vehicle manufacturers. Today, 1 in 2 cars in Japan, and 1 in 5 passenger and light commercial vehicles in the world are leaving the production line fitted with KYB shock absorbers.